Friday, December 7, 2007
I want to be an Elf!
My friend and fellow blogger Rosetung has recently tagged me to participate in this blogger list game which requires revealing 5 things. I'm thrilled at this request because I love making lists!!
So Here goes, My List shall be...
THE TOP 5 REASONS I SHOULD BE AN ELF:
1. I have a host of elf-like talents that are going to waste as we speak (where I type this at my desk at work on my lunch-break)... which include: drawing, painting, toy-making, sewing, hat-making, hand-writing, bookmaking, gift-wrapping, framing, boxing, organizing, writing, and designing.
2. I have pointy ears.
3. I look particularly good in elf shoes.
4. I have an insatiable sweet tooth, which is valuable in maintaining excitement for bon bons and lollipops.
5. I can relate with other elves, and be a role model to little elves-in-training.
and now, I will be tagging 5 fellow bloggers, and post these rules for their reference:
Rules: Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now I TAG YOU! (I've decided to tag my blogger idols, (cheesy grin), with respect, knowing they likely are too fabulous to respond)
1. Poppy Talk - blogger craft design genius extraordinaire
2. Port2Port - you first inspired me to start my own blog! :)
3. Kitty Genius - love your genuineness/successful artful-living inspiration. thanks for making it happen.
4. Fifi - I love Fifi's couture style! thank you whoever you are, for making fifi. she's the coolest bunny i know.
5. Paperheart - Thank you Jessica for just being who you are. I know you don't know me, but I feel like a little girl fan. I've been checking your site for years, and always appreciating your honesty in art-making. i should have contacted you long ago. to say thanks.
And that's all friends!
Thanks to J at Rosetung for tagging me! I'm so honored to play!
from (literally) the desk of Rebecca.